jueves, 31 de marzo de 2011

April 4-8 Monday Video Report

Monday Video Report

Unit 7

1.- They are seeing diferenttypes of colors and asking what color makes feel more happy or sad or tired and they are fighting because know one agree with the color of the other people and they are disagree in what color they want to paint the walls.

2.- Marie is so quiet and doctor cheer is giong to help Marie so she can laugh but doesn´t work and then doctor cheer give her a chocolate and Marie isn´t quiet anymore she is happy with the chocolate that doctor cheer give her.

3.- Is like a survey asking to diferent people how diferent are they from his brothers what kind of personalities have each one.


TUESDAY

This quiz is very interesting and very entertainment we should do all the quizes on the internet its more faster and we learn more.


WEDNESDAY

My opinion of Brooke Ellison is that she is very strong to dont feel bad about what happens to her she dont feel bad she try to go foward and she graduates from Harvard with many problems about her sickness but she never give up.

If I were on his shoes with that problem a will try to kill myself so I dont feel bad with me and to not see that mi family is sufering I kill me and like that my family will sufer less than if I were with that problem.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario