martes, 28 de junio de 2011

june 20-24

Monday:

Ethics and Values 

My personal ethical development was based on how I was raised by my parents and the different influences I had from people outside my immediate family. Growing up I was taught to have extreme respect for my elders, speak only when I was spoken to, etc. I also had a great amount of contact with adults more than most children do.

What should teenagers have to get permission for?
We have to get permission for getting out to parties to drive my parents cars to go to other places with people that are not our parents permission to drink and smoke in front of my parents.

Private Property
We have to respect the things that are on private properties that are not our things and some are on private properties because the owners of these things do not want society see them or toch them.

Expotec 2011

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario